Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello to everyone! After a lot of thought and pondering one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I have returned home to Michigan. While biking in the desert just west of Salt Lake City I realized an enormous amount about me and my life. I was not fully committed to this incredible journey like I thought I was. I couldn't keep doing something that I wasn't able to fully immerse myself in. For a journey so demanding and long, I was not motivated nearly as much as I thought I would be to keep going. I apologize to those of you who have donated money, but know that your money is still going to the trip, which is still a very good cause. As for what I'm going to do now, I cannot say. I just know I am looking forward to the next stage of my life! A HUGE thank you to all the people who supported me on this trip! Wether it was money, hugs, love, good vibes, prayers, or anything else; I am so thankful to have had this opportunity! It was still an amazing bike ride from Yellowstone to Salt Lake City! Below are the photos from my journey. I hope you like them!

I know that there are a lot of photos in this post but I couldn't help myself.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment