Friday, April 6, 2012

Great Southernly Cruise / Satellite Beach

Whilst on our great adventure, Kevin and I spent a couple nights in Satellite Beach with my Aunt. She lives about 5 minutes walking distance from the ocean, very very awesome! She was a fantastic host and cooked us delicious food and sent us back on the road loaded with snacks! One night we went out to take some photos and only a couple turned out good, so I decided I would come back for sunrise and Kevin decided to tag along (with the good sign of course!) This was a beautiful morning filled with waves, strangers, sun, hand stands, swimming, coral, blood, yoga, and meditation. Oddly enough I was meditating while Kevin bloodied his foot on the coral... fun to think about! HERE! PHOTOS!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment