Monday, April 9, 2012

J.P.'s Birthday Party Photo Booth



One of the best signs I know... John Paul Kent's day of birth was this past friday. He may very well be the best human being I know and has nothing but love in his heart. The world could never replace him, but could sure more like him! I love you brother! May we celebrate many more birthdays together in the lifetime ahead of us! Not only is J.P. as classy a human being as they come, but everyone that came to wish him a happy day is in the same boat. We are so fortunate to have such great friends and family to be there to support us in whatever we want in life! 

These photos are from my first attempt at a photo booth... all in all went pretty well. Maybe a few adjustments for next time!














































































1 comment:

  1. This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I want more "Hampton Flying Kicks"! But maybe its better that you limited them, you were bound to take out the camera eventually.

    ReplyDelete